HRGA Administration and Procurement Officer
We are looking for a HRGA Administration and Procurement Officer to assist and support HRGA Manager in administering general human resource and general affairs matters and acquiring (procuring) all of the goods, services, and work that is vital to an organization.
a. Perform as an administrative support for HRGA duties including:
- Support for recruitment staff process.
- Administering and calculating staff BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan and Health Insurance and facilitating the claims.
- Maintain stationary, asset and asset list.
- Taking minutes of operation meeting.
- Provide administrative document (contract and supporting document) for consultant who hired for Wahid Foundation Program.
- Maintaining database of Wahid Foundation Program.
b. Perform as an procurement:
- Identifying and selecting the most appropriate suppliers or resources to fulfil purchase request, raising efficiency and achieving greater cost effectiveness.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies regarding to Wahid Foundation Procurement Procedure.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Prepare purchase order, delivery receipt notes, and contract.
- Make sure vendor or resources payment fulfilled by coordinating with finance team.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Other duties as per assignment.
- Education & Knowledge:
Minimum Bachelor degree.
Minimum two years’ experience as a HRGA Administration and Procurement Officer or related position.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Personal Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Honest and strong integrity;
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions;
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contract;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels;
- Goal-oriented, organized team player;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
March 16, 2020 to June 30, 2020 with possibility of extension
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Wahid Foundation team by sending your CV detailing relevant experiences and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HRGA Administration and Procurement Officer” in your email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Position closes Sunday, 8 March 2020.