Wahid Foundation was established to advance the humanitarian vision of KH Abdurrahman Wahid (Gus Dur) in advancing the development of tolerant, multicultural,society in Indonesia, improving the welfare of the poor, building democracy and fundamental justice, and expanding the values of peace and non-violence in Indonesia and throughout the world.
We are currently looking for professional candidates to fill in a position:
1. Position Purpose/Objective
The main objectives of this assignment is to assist and support the Wahid Foundation in administering general human resource matters. This task may include designing and implementing compensation and benefit scheme, facilitating recruitment process, maintaining assets, ensuring that all requirements are complied with and recommending enhancements to systems and processes as appropriate.
2. Accountability / Working Relationships
The incumbent will work and support the Operation and the Program. This position is under management of and accountable to the Executive Director.
3. Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Under supervision of Executive Director, the HRGA Manager will responsible for the following tasks:
- To support Organization’s Management in developing HRGA systems, recruitment planning, remuneration systems, employee engagement and performance evaluations.
- Responsible for talent management including motivating and developing staffs’ capacity to achieve highest levels of performance.
- Perform compensation and benefit activities, including payroll administering and income tax.
- To provide technical supports for other WF project/ activities.
- Perform human resource management administration.
- Support the recruitment process from advertising, shortlisting and interview arrangements.
- Provide support on due diligence processes for prospective candidates and provide advice for interview results for shortlisted candidates.
- Ensuring all requirements for new personnel are completed including police
- Manage induction schedules and all compulsory training for all personnel in liaison with all related units.
- Be a point of contact for staff leave management and ensuring that adequate documentation and leave database is attended.
- Ensure the implementation of key organization HR policies and procedures including Wahid Foundation’s Code of Conduct.
- Contribute to the HR & Administrative compliance requirements, including reporting and records management requirements.
- Administering staff health insurance and facilitating the claims.
- Other administrative activities relating to performance management and other related functions.
- Maintain asset, asset list and ensure the organization permit are in place.
- Become the center point for organization correspondence with other external parties, room rental, email correspondence, etc.
- Perform other duties as required by the organization’s management.
- Education & Knowledge:Minimum Bachelor degree in management, accounting, psychology or law.
- Experience: 1. Minimum of five (5) years of working experience as a General Human Resources. 2. Having a work experience in developing Human resource system will be advantage.
- Languages: Mastery in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Personal Skills & Abilities:
Strong interpersonal skills
Familiar with Man Power Regulation and Income Tax Regulation
Good commercial and business awareness
Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities
Skills in problem identification and resolution
Management and leadership skills including coaching and mentoring
Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management
Outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
Demonstrated ability to organize, direct, and perform high level supervisory duties in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale
Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for result
Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
Have a high integrity
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your cv and cover letter (with format in words/ pdf) to email@example.com with the subject Position name – your name.
Wahid Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to gender equality and child protection. Any offer of employment will require criminal record checks (SKCK).
Application Closing Date 4 January 2019
Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview. Click here for more information.